Tuition Cost - Interior Design Program
28 Semester Credits / 27 Weeks
648 Instructional Clock Hours (810 Total Clock Hours)
- Tuition: $11,800
- Registration Fee: $200 (non-refundable unless applicant is denied admission)
- Individual Courses: $437/week (courses taken as non-credit only)
- Estimated cost of incidental supplies: $250 (not an institutional charge)
Payment OptionsA non-refundable registration fee of $200 is required during the application process to reserve a spot in class. This fee is independent of the payment option chosen, and will be refunded in the event an applicant is denied admission. This registration fee is not payable using Federal Student Aid (Title IV) funds.
Payment options include:
- Payment in full before the program start date
- Federal Student Aid (Pell Grants / Direct Loans)
- Interest Free Tuition Payment Plan: Monthly payments due in 7 equal installments coinciding with the student’s start date.
American Institute of Interior Design