Interior Design Program
28 Semester Credits / 648 Instructional Clock Hours (810 Total Clock Hours)/ 27 Weeks
- Tuition: $11,800
- Registration Fee: $100 (non-refundable unless applicant is denied admission)
- Estimated cost of additional supplies: $600 (not an institutional charge)
*Note that individual courses can be taken for $437/week (courses taken as non-credit only)
A non-refundable registration fee of $100 is required during the application process to reserve a spot in class. This fee is independent of the payment option chosen, and will be refunded in the event an applicant is denied admission. This registration fee is not permitted to be paid using Title IV (Federal Student Aid) funds.
Payment options include:
- Payment in full before the start of classes
- Installment Payments with 0% interest: Monthly payments of $1,685.71, due in 7 installments coinciding with the student’s start date.
- Federal Student Aid (Pell Grants / Direct Loans): Financial Aid is available for those who qualify. Please contact the school for more information.
Acceptable forms of payment include cash, check, Visa, or MasterCard, payable to:
American Institute of Interior Design