If you enjoy sales, marketing, psychology, and/or interior design, this job will be a good fit for you. Are you outgoing? Do you enjoy engaging people and chatting about home improvement? If so, this position is a great fit for you.
What the Role Entails:
Do you love greeting and speaking with people? Do you want to present products that turn a customer’s home into a thing of beauty? Do you want a daily work experience that leaves you feeling as if what you have done has made someone’s life a little better? If so, then you’ve found that unique part-time opportunity.
Your task is to take ownership of our world-class customer experience as you speak with people about window fashions at Costco events and Kiosks. Customers will invite our designers to their homes because they love the way you represent our offering as our brand ambassador. You will help Costco’s members while seeking to continuously improve all aspects of your unique ambassadorial approach, which ultimately will exemplify the best of who you are.
You can expect to feel good about the products and services you represent as you are backed by an industry-leading team of designers and installation technicians. In fact, we are considered by many to be the best of the best and as icing on the cake, we do some really cool stuff.
Best of all? You’re in control of your future.
What You Will Do:
- Staff kiosks and event displays at Costco and educate Costco Members about the Costco Window Fashions Program.
- Develop great togetherness with your supportive teammates by sharing tips with an eye toward continuously improving.
- Be in control of your performance by meeting or exceeding performance standards in key performance metrics.
- Meet with your managing lead/coach to set professional, measurable goals for yourself and strive to attain and exceed them.
- Be a constant ambassador of what it means to be the best at something.
- Happily, jump in to help and perform other duties as required.
What You Bring to the Table:
- A compulsion to be presentable, punctual, and reliable.
- An ability to learn and handle new technology as introduced to operations.
- A willingness to listen and learn – to grow and change – to receive positive feedback and improve.
- The flexibility to work weekends and cover shifts on short notice.
- An openness to coaching and feedback.
- A passion for providing all those you engage with the best impression of Costco.
What We Are Like:
We continue to grow in an incredible industry, and we enjoy every second. We love bringing aboard friendly, optimistic people who love to serve others and have fun doing it! Arjay’s Window Fashions is among the world’s best and is a well-respected provider of blinds, shades, draperies, and shutters. We are also famous for sophisticated motorization and automation solutions. We care deeply about quality, artisanship, innovation, and continuous improvement.
We are always disrupting the industry with best practices that raise the bar for the entire window covering industry. We are passionate about product safety, environmental sensitivity, beauty, and delighted clients. And, we invite you to join in on the fun.
We are forever inspired by the endless possibilities at Arjay’s Window Fashions and we think you will be too.
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $17.00 per hour + weekly prizes + annual performance pay