- Assisting lighting designers with client/project maintenance, project design, tracking report maintenance, plan & fixture schedule creation, and processing paperwork.
- AutoCAD drafting
- Additional duties include general administrative duties such as ordering supplies, printing large-scale plans, scheduling follow-up appointments, etc.
- This administrative role requires work with all levels of the organization and collaboration across the client’s business units and outside vendors. Decision-making and independent thinking are required. The role requires an understanding of each department and the company’s goals and priorities.
- Must have excellent organizational and multitasking abilities. Have demonstrated the ability to organize/prioritize tasks and meet deadlines independently. Performs well under pressure while multi-tasking adapts to changing priorities and meets narrow deadlines.
- This role manages schedules and deadlines. Attention to detail and strong organizational skills and follow-through. Must have strong team player and leadership skills. This role also requires admin team leadership.
- Must possess strong customer service orientation and use judgment/discretion in handling confidential and sensitive information.
- Excellent organizational skills with an ability to think proactively and prioritize work in an ever-changing environment with strong follow-through to meet deadlines and attention to detail.
- Able to quickly and accurately assess the importance of a B2B correspondence, email, or documentation and take appropriate action to involve the appropriate parties. Manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Demonstrate a high degree of professionalism and have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and comprehensive knowledge of the company’s policies and procedures, as well as the ability to deal effectively with management, individual contributors, and employees at all levels.
- Organized, assertive, and independent. Proactive and the ability to follow through on tasks to completion adjusting to peaks, changes, and interruptions with a positive attitude and a cooperative spirit.
- A Can-Do attitude and ability to proactively solve problems while continually improving processes that ensure a constant improvement environment.
- High level of initiative and ability to anticipate next steps.
- Proven track record of teamwork and partnership relationships.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $16.00 – $22.00 per hour
We practice CDC Covid-19 guidelines at our workplace.
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Scottsdale, AZ (Required)
- Why are you interested in this position?
- home building: 1 year (Preferred)
- AutoCAD: 1 year (Preferred)
Apply through Indeed.com