(480) 946-9601 | (877) 788-AIID info@aiid.edu
Woods

Woods

via Vogue When mixing woods, formal selections (mahogany, cherry, oak) go well with one another and the same goes with the more casual choices (pine, maple, bamboo).
Not All Styles Mix

Not All Styles Mix

via Adore Home Magazine If you’re into the Victorian style, remember that this interior design style is all about elaborate ornamentation; therefore it should mix with other styles with the same philosophy, such as the Edwardian, Asian, English, and French styles. It...
The 80-20 Rule

The 80-20 Rule

via Rachel Whiting When mixing and matching, remember the 80-20 rule: As long as 80% of your interior is unified by the same style, period, or philosophy, you can deviate with the other 20%. A fine antique can work in a modern space, just as long as there is a...
Traditional Modern Classic

Traditional Modern Classic

via Interiors Magazine Think outside of the box by applying twists to classical interior design styles! It is possible to pull all of your differing pieces and styles together to come up with one cohesive space. Update old world styles with modern pieces to keep up...