AIID admits as regular students only persons who
- Have a high school diploma; and/or
- Have the recognized equivalent of a high school diploma; and/or
- Are beyond the age of 16.
The applicant is required to submit the following documentation to satisfy admission requirements:
- Photo Identification
- Proof of High School Graduation or equivalent Official transcripts must be sent by the high school directly to AIID. If AIID has reason to believe that the high school diploma is not valid or was not obtained from an entity that provides secondary school education, AIID will determine if the school is recognized by the Department of Education in the state, and/or has a CEEB code. If a school is not recognized by a department of education or has no physical address, then the student would be required to submit a GED before we would evaluate the application.
”Proof of High School Graduation or equivalent” is satisfied by any ONE of the following:
- High School Diploma
- Complete High School Transcripts
- Certificate of Home Schooling (following all state laws in the state where issued)
- Diploma or Complete Transcripts showing completion of a degree program from a College or University (Associate’s or beyond)
Applicants must submit the required documentation to the school prior to being enrolled.
Note: International students’ credentials will need to be verified by the school for high school equivalency. Applicants who are unable to present any of the forms of documentation described above will not be admitted.